LOSING FAITH

8 October 2017












I love the level of escapism that blogging gives me, I can dress up (or down) and play whoever I want, in the same breath it is somewhere where I can truly say what I feel and there is no other place like it.  

I really want to believe there is hope for us all. But I'm losing faith. 

Back the reason why I am cheerful in this blog post (also the small reason that it photographs better - you don't go around seeing advertisements of miserable faces). With the lovely season of Autumn here there is nothing better than a trip to my second home PRIMARK to find a little black number. This dress is versatile for seasons to come, a black lace dress never goes out of fashion. What I adore about this dress is the higher neck and frilly sleeves. Thirdly, it can also be worn as a last-minute halloween costume. A black lip, sleeked back hair and hey you are Wednesday! 

Not to dim the light on the stunner that is this dress. We have to talk about these boots! You all know that I'm a 'shoe girl' and I wear my crown with pride. These boots cover multiple trends for AW17 season: vinyl (patent) finish, block angled chunky heel and hoop detailing! They are super comfy with a pair of leggings for a laid back look. Or a lace dress with black lip combo and you ready to go out OUT! FYI black lips are definitely my thing right now. 


xox






Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© SINGLE FLUX. Design by FCD.