BYE 2017 YOU WERE SH*T (well most of you)

5 January 2018


Oh twenty-seventeen globally you were a shit, for me personally you weren't great either and you really did test my patience at times. I felt like I was dragged through 2017 by my hair and so glad to see the back of this year. Good Riddance! Between the sky trying orange - the end of the world, Donald Trump and Brexit nonsense.







 I think we should all just forget you ever existed to be honest. But you weren't all that bad I guess. I had a lovely sunny holiday and I went to the gym frequently, which I am pretty proud of. However, when I started this year I was super hopeful that I would complete most of my New years resolutions...shit didn't happen did it? So we are going to try again. *exhale* 






I celebrated New Years at a grime rave in my home town. IT WAS EPIC! I got to see Ghetts, JME, Kurupt FM and Big Narstie Live!! It was really lovely just to let go with family and friends after a frustrating year. New year's resolutions seem to become a overwhelming phrase, instead I'm going to back to calling them 'goals'.  

 *Goals for 2018* 

Make more content - across all my socials media. I want to be more engaging and post about how the year is taking shape

A job in fashion. No more to be said about this!

Learn to drive & get a car 

Don't take everything so seriously - take it one day at a time 

Let's make this year a good one!!

   HAPPY NEW YEAR! 



                                      Single Flux  


                                                  xox








Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© SINGLE FLUX. Design by FCD.