EVERYTHING FIVE POUNDS

17 January 2017


Trying to find online stores that are affordable yet good quality. Is something that I have been hunting for all week long. As for the quality side of things, I can only judge this on visuals. 
Nevertheless, my order is in the works so I'll be able to update you soon. As for this online site called: 'Everything for £5'. Which is self-explanatory, however the online fashion store built up of end of line products that can then be sold for for the beautiful price of £5! No seriously everything on the website in £5. 



Don't get me wrong, not everything on the website (in my opinion) is wearable, but there are some hidden gems. I found that this website was best for knitwear (which can be really expensive at times) and overall casual pieces. I would say best for layering by starting with a clean canvas. Because casual wear is just as important as that lavish dress that you would wear on a Saturday night. However, I don't want to spend the same amount of money for it. 

Why don't you take a look!

Here are some of my best picks from the site: 









*I was in no way endorsed to make this blogpost by everything5pounds.com, I just really like the site. 





  Have a lovely day & happy shopping  


  xox

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© SINGLE FLUX. Design by FCD.